Call For Action Director Karen Stiles and our Milwaukee affiliates at TMJ4 Call 4 Action provide some tips on how to choose the best roadside assistance plan for you.
Ads shown are chosen by the content creator and not endorsed by Call For Action.
Consider these tips when making a choice:
- For towing services, how many miles are included and what is the rate charged for miles above that limit?
- Is there an annual fee for the program? Is there a flat fee per service?
- Are there added benefits, such discounts for rental cars and hotels or coverage for traffic citations?
- How satisfied are customers with this plan? Check reviews and testimonials.
- Even if you don’t purchase a roadside assistance plan, you may still have some type of roadside assistance coverage through a major credit card (such as for rental cars) or through your auto insurance plan. If you live or are traveling in a state that participates in 511 (click here to see), you can also contact that number for travel information.
To submit your consumer complaint, use our online form.